Sunday 15 March 2015

Seb's post

Hi my name is Seb
I love my food, I love to cook and love to eat. I also love to play video games and polo (not water polo, the horse polo). I am from Singapore, I love that there is only summer so i can easily play polo. I am in grade 7 and I am turning 13 in 2 months. I am currently working on a cardboard structure of a shop house window or door in Singapore. I am trying to make it more 3 dimensional to make it more eye catching. I love art because it can let people express different feelings and different interests in a eye catching form. Is specifically like this piece of art because it clearly shows artist’s love of horses. I love the wide variety of techniques and textures.


1 comment:

  1. Hi seb this is Arya, I really like your cardboard door its really cool and interesting. It looks very eye catching as you wanted it to be. To make it even better you could do different type of tearing. hope this helps

    ReplyDelete