Saturday 21 March 2015

Jonathan :P

(sorry, it wouldn't crop)

Hi, my name is Jonathan and I am a student at United World College of South East Asia, I am
in Grade 7 so I am twelve turning thirteen in a few months :) I am from Scotland but was born in Sweden. I like running and sports in general. I like dubstep (dont judge:)) My favourite type of artwork probably is line drawing or photograph, the artwork above is of a piece I did last year during our line drawing subject. I think the artwork I did during the line drawing topic was my best, the one above is probably one of my best pieces. Any advice on how I could make my piece look better in any way would be appreciated images and sites are great too if you think they could help me, also say any ideas I could do to make it more unique :P
Thanks :)

6 comments:

  1. I like how you added the white lines to give a break in the piece. Did you look at live plant or off of your mind? Lastly, I think you should add something in the lower left hand side it seems as if everything is in the top left everything else is blank.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hey, yeah I was looking at a real plant whilst I was drawing, yes i know what you mean i sadly ran out of time :( Also if I had more time i would have finished, thanks for the advice :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fine piece of art which is a detailed well defined wonderful piece of art. :D

    ReplyDelete