Sunday 15 March 2015

Aanirudh




Hi everyone, I am Aanirudh and I'm from Singapore (though I've only lived here for 5 years ) and I study in the United World College South East Asia. Here the school year starts in August , so I'm in Grade 7, and I'm turning 13 in April. I play tennis, table  tennis, football, basketball and cricket (I love sports!!), but I mostly focus on tennis and table tennis. I love music and I can't just go without it. I play the guitar and that's one of my favourite pass times. Photography is one of my favourite things ( though I don't really do it all the time)......but honestly it is one of the best ways one can spend free time. Photoshopping is another thing I like. I love to put my picture with celebrities like One D, Messi and Kobe Bryant.....I am able to convince some people that I really met them!! This is a warli painting I made some time ago......made of acrylic paints. It shows the scene in a village during sunset. All your comments welcome! :-)
 

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous mix of styles, Aanirudh. Thank you for sharing this sunset with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Aanirudh, this is Marco Flury from 7NGe. I was scrolling through your classes blog and this one caught my eye!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D This is an amazing piece of art work. :D Love how the colours blend in with each other. I also love the way you used different shades of red, orange and yellow. Well done. You should be proud of yourself! :D

    ReplyDelete