Sunday 15 March 2015

Rhianna's PhotoShop - Fire and Ice

Hi. My name is Rhianna. No, not the singer (she copied me). I am from England, I love acting, singing, playing netball and watching horror movies. My favorite type of art is dark and creepy (kinda insane). I love this type of art because it sends a shiver down people backs. I find I am most skilled at photoshop and still improving at drawing. I like to photoshop 2 or more things into one picture, things that are opposites. For example ice and fire, black and white etc. I would like advice that tells me how I can add things to my work to make it more interesting so that more people would be drawn to my work. Below is my most recent photoshop work. I used opposites, Fire and Ice and mirroring type trees and nature. This piece of work is to make people think if they prefer the simplicity and peacefulness of the snow and ice or if they prefer the radical and colorfulness of the fire piece.

Comment what you prefer, Thank You - Rhianna



Fire and Ice - By Rhianna Cowdy
Made in Adobe PhotoShop CS5.1

3 comments:

  1. Hey Rhianna, I love your photoshop piece it is really cool (haha sorry for the pun!) I think i definitely prefer the 'colourful' and 'radical' fire. I think this piece is a really unique take on opposites and it really shows the difference.Do you do any photoshop pieces including humans? I would love to see those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rhianna!1!1!!!1!1! I really like your photoshop, because it looks so so good. I like all of the small details, such as how the fire kind of drips down into the snowy landscape, and I think both of them kind of compliment each other, so if you only had the snowy landscape it wouldn't create the same edgy affect, because when you look at this piece, you kind of see the contrasting colours and the fire clashing with the ice, so it's very powerful. Overall, I really like how you did this piece edit buddy :) x

    ReplyDelete