Sunday 15 March 2015

Alessandro :D


Hello! I’m Alessandro C, I’m currently studying in UWCSEA and i’m in grade 7. I’m an Italian-Singaporean. I have many likes and dislikes the likes include food, video games. My dislikes are kinda weird, the principal one falls under sleep, I really don’t like it. In art I like contemporary art and i’m good at drawing faces not that good at anything else :P I don’t have that much experience in art and am happy to take part in this blog to learn something new and make new friends! (hopefully, probably won’t happen) The piece below is a little something i’ve done, don’t like it? Well, haters gonna hate :(

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alessandro, you know me so no life story :) I think you used you shading really well and you made the lighting really realistic, in future you could work on the proportion (like the eyes) You did really well on this though, Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete