Sunday 22 March 2015

Sachin's Blog


Hi, my name is Sachin, I am 13 years old, I go to United World College of South East Asia in Singapore. I am from India, and art has represented me in various ways. I have had a lot of adventures in India and now I am in Singapore I am enjoying my life. This is my 3rd year in UWC, I used to be in a local school which was quite a nice experience for me. I enjoy to play sports such as Football and Tennis, and I love to watch sports. I love this type of art as it represents who I am as I like to play sports and this is a drawing of a sportsman. I like the action of the baseball player as it looks as if he hit the ball really hard. 

(This is not my drawing, link to drawing: http://www.art-made-easy.com/people-in-action.html)


 


This is my own drawing I did last year:



3 comments:

  1. Hi! I like your drawing because I can see the face expression. I think shadow on the face and curved line created the mood. Our class did the same project and drawing grid line really helped me to draw face proportionally. I think your drawing could be better if you use grid line before you sketch the face. Why did you erase the bottom part of the portrait?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The project was to draw features of the face. Thank you for your advice

    ReplyDelete
  3. The project was to draw features of the face. Thank you for your advice

    ReplyDelete