Sunday 22 March 2015

Selma's drawing

Hello. My name is Selma and I am a thirteen year old girl that lives in Singapore. I was born in Norway and I moved to the United States when I was about two years old. After three years, I moved to Switzerland and lived there for one year. Next, I moved to Brazil and I lived there for over 8 years. And now I live in Singapore! At the moment I am studying at United World College in the 7th grade. I am new this year and so far I have made lots of amazing friends that are very special to me. I have many hobbies such as, playing football, playing tennis, cross country, watching movies, drawing, reading and much more.

My favourite type of art would either be painting or photography. Meanwhile I’ve been living in Singapore, I have visited many photography exhibitions and art museums that I have enjoyed very much. When my teacher first told us about this blog I was very excited. I really like commenting and giving tips on other people’s art work and I would be more than happy if you had some opinions or tips on how I could improve mine.
(The reason the right eye looks much bigger than the left eye is because of the angle.)







3 comments:

  1. I really like your angle and perspective of the eyes. I love how they are looking at something and show emotion. Maybe try making your outlined lines more circled. Another suggestion I have is to fix the nose so it is not slanted or curved to one side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi :) I really like how you drew this. The eyes are very accurate and I really like how you shaded the eye with different shades of the pencil. Also, I really love the shading around the eye and how the nose is standing out a bit with a different shade of the pencil. I would really like to see more of your work :) - Misato x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete